Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday's Truth

I think I officially became old a while back when I discovered that my favorite cereal, and probably one of my favorite breakfasts, is Kroger Bran Flakes and Rice Dream Rice Milk.

No bran flakes image to be found.

Period. No added sugar. Sometimes, sometimes I'll slice a strawberry or something. I used to eat a banana a long side of this delicious treat, but that is another sad story (sadness begins here.) {edit - happiness begins here}.

I used to also put flaxseed in here, like Bob's Red Mill or Trader Joe's Blueberry flavored flaxseed. Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you're lazy.

Anyhow... I pour cereal in bowl. I pour milk in bowl. I eat. This is one of the most delicious things to me. Call it boring if you will.

Technorati : , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , ,
Flickr : , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...