Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday's Truth (I love the morning)

I know there are a lot of people that don't like waking up and hate seeing the sun after a long night of sound sleeping. I'm not one of them. I don't wake up extra early, but I hate sleeping in. I totally feel like I'm wasting some beautiful time of the day.

sunrise.jpg

Right now: Newhall Coffee (Mexican Custepec) is brewing, I just ate my favorite breakfast and HGTV is on. I'm going to put away some laundry and listen to some music, and this is all before I go to work! Ok, I work at noon, but still I put in an 8 hr day.

On a sidenote: I'm looking to take a trip up to San Jose & San Francisco in a couple of days. Any ideas?

Tomorrow: Wordless Wednesday - more macro photos.

Technorati : , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , , ,
Flickr : , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...