Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Tuesday's Truth (Things That Go Bump in the Night)

Truth be told I'm a little bit afraid of the dark.

I would think that more people are than aren't, but I don't know.

At my house it is common to have the light on right inside the entry way. Sometimes that light is on at night so I go downstairs to turn it off, but if I turn it off and the hallway light to go upstairs is not on, it's really dark. So, I then go back to that light and turn it on and then back to turn the other one off.

It's not that I'm really afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of the unknown in the dark. I feel like things like ghosts and stuff come out or follow you in the dark. Like if that hallway light ain't on, but my bedroom light is and I'm downstairs turning off said light, that's enough light to see where I'm going and to see the stairs, but I walk the path to and up the stairs quickly as I feel like something may come from behind in the "dark".

That's crazy talk right?

And even though we only had one rat in the house and it was exterminated rather quickly, maybe a day or two, I still feel that I'm gonna see something crawling away as I flick on the kitchen light. And I feel like I might feel something come crawling out as I walk toward the cabinets. The mouse came from underneath the cabinet.

I could ramble on about this, but that is enough for today. I say good day.

Tomorrow - Wordless Wednesday's pics of 4th of July.

Technorati : , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , ,
Flickr : , , , ,

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...