Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Tuesday's Truth (2 of them)

I'm sharing 2 truths this week because they both are rather short, but they are 2 that I gotta get out there.

#1 - Ok, I think I'm a little addicted to the internet or as my lovely girlfriend calls it, "the interwebs".

Some give me crap for posting on FB all the time. The thing is, it's not nonsense. I subscribe and read a bunch of RSS feeds. That's how I get my news. Really, who reads newspapers? Sometimes I read some cool stuff and I'm dying to show it with all of you on FB and Twitter. Yeah, that's right I'm on Twitter too. Sometimes I use sites like ping.fm to share my link on multiple sites. I also just signed up for Digg.

#2 - I'm getting into fiction.

Seriously. L.A. Birdie inspired me to write. I was presented with a challenge and I stood up to it. There is a small rumor that I may continue the story and/or start a fiction writing site with a friend. All rumors really. :-) I love writing though. She'll be publishing my piece next week. I'm a little nervous.

Triple F

Technorati :
Del.icio.us :
Zooomr :
Flickr :

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! Thanks so much and keep the writing flowing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...