Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday's Truth (I still love mornings.)

I still really love mornings. I just need to find out how to get to bed early. It's not as simple as going to bed early, Smarty Pants.

mug-cat.jpg

Today I had to get up early because the piano movers needed to pick up a couple of grands from the shop and take them to the "player" installer. So, I was there by 7:45 and they were there too.

I loved the feeling of the air and the drive to work, but now it is 10:25 and I'm feeling sleepy because I didn't get to sleep early enough. Fun fun.

The candle at both ends.

I like both ends of the candle.

Technorati : , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , ,
Zooomr : , , ,
Flickr : , , ,

2 comments:

  1. I am so on the same page with you...but, I find myself not being a morning person with all my sleepiness. Eck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mornings, I really do. I need to go to bed by midnight. That is all there is to it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...