Friday, July 23, 2010

Trivia Night at TGIF

I had a lot of fun tonight. It was the first time to meet up with some friends that often do the trivia night at TGIF by the mall. I thought I knew a little about a lot, but some of these guys got me beat. Mike D was the man. It was fun for real. We won. And for that you get 2 x $10 gift cards and a card for a free appetizer. The cool thing is that you can use the gift cards that night, so we did.

I'm gonna steal a pic from Lady D's blog, but you should go to her site to get the whole scoop. And aside from that, her blog is cool and you should read it. She finds all the cool places to eat and she takes pictures of the food to make you want to go there!


- John B, Mike D, Ryan D, and yours truly (photo courtesy of Lady Ducayne)

Technorati : , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , ,
Zooomr : , , ,
Flickr : , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...