Monday, November 29, 2010

I need my coffee... [monday morning - punk edition]

We all have those days where you NEED coffee. Everyday, I pretty much WANT coffee. I can definitely relate to the lyrics in both of these songs.

Here we have Lagwagon and The Descendents. My favorite line from the Lagwagon tune is "Here I come to save the day on legal speed (The American way)." My favorite lyric from the Descendents song is "I Don't Need No Booze Or Drugs I Just Chug-A-Lug-O My Coffee Mug."

Please watch, listen, & enjoy these punk songs about our favorite beverage. :-) - jdm







What is your favorite beverage song? I can think of a few others.
- Six Pack Girls by NOFX
- Beer Bong by NOFX

...oops those are more punk songs. Help me out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...