Thursday, October 13, 2011

R. Kelly, Where Do You Think of This Stuff?

Alright, I've known for a while now that R. Kelly was a little wacky, not personally, but because of all the comedians that comment about him. Well, they are right. This guy is head car on the LOCOmotive. Holy crap. Youtube him. Serious.

Check out this lyrical genius...
"The way you're scratching me
I'm a lion
In this jungle I'm a king
Girl, I got you so wet
It's like a rain forest
Like Jurassic Park
Except I'm your sex-a-saurus baby
You and me hopping
Like two kangaroos
Rattling and moaning
Out here in these woods"

Don't believe me, listen to this...



And if that don't get ya, check out this song about space sex. Serious. (The beginning is NSFW!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...