Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Create a Custom Fender Stratocaster for FREE!


Ok, so I'm lying a little bit. You can't physically play it, but you can have fun making it!
Fender released this not too long ago and I heard about it through Guitar Lifestyle.

You can pick all of the options that you'd want to change on the guitar, but still retaining the Stratocaster shape and design. Yes, you can change the pickguard, pickups, knobs, fretboard, headstock, tuning machines, bridge, and inlays. You don't have to know what you are doing to make these. Have fun and let your imagination run.

I stayed up a little bit too late the other night and had some fun messing with colors and creating some cool guitars. I had to name them! I know it sounds funny, but I had to give them a personality.

Check out what I made:

Rose

 Brown Eyes Blue

 Mabel

 Ribit

What can you create?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...