Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday's Truth

One day I woke up and found that my whole world had changed. I came to the realization that I could no longer eat a banana. Seriously, I don't think I can eat one ever again.

I had a couple of weeks where I was eating almonds and bananas every day. You know, healthy foods. And prior to that, I would have a banana every day with breakfast. And then I never had issues with bananas.

And then I realized that my stomach pains, that I was having daily, was from bananas. By this time I was done with the almonds so I knew it was no longer them. It was the bananas.

Seriously? Why? I love bananas. They are cheap and good for you. I like to eat healthy. I'm going to have to get creative. You know, I like apples and oranges and stuff like that, but it seems so vanilla now that I can't have bananas.

Well, maybe I'll wait some time and see what happens. The last one I had was a week after my symptoms. Maybe I'll wait a month before my next banana. Don't worry, I'll keep you in the loop with this current dilemma.

e2e14e30e8f6.jpg

Technorati : ,
Del.icio.us : ,
Zooomr : ,
Flickr : ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...