Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So, I decided to start this, because I felt like I wasn't saying enough on the usual community, "friend" based sites. So, I plan on using this to tell you what I've been finding out in my various interests in my life. This is what I do each day...
  • Work
  • Eat healthy
  • Listen to music
  • Workout
  • Write/play music
  • Enjoy life with my girlfriend and friends
In conjunction with the above things, I have some goals that I'm working on, two of which I'll share here.
  1. Losing weight and getting fit.
  2. Becoming debt free
So, this blog will be about those main two goals, but I'll mix in my love of music and guitar repair and probably some wonderful things to do like restaurants and concerts. See ya soon! ---------------- I am currently listening to: Sunny Day Real Estate - Guitar and Video Games via FoxyTunes

Jason McKay

Create Your Badge


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...